fbpx
Bangkok One News
Home » Power Bank fire on flight hurts 2
Travel

Power Bank fire on flight hurts 2

Two passengers are hurt after a power bank catches fire on a Scoot flight.

After a passenger’s power bank overheated and caught fire on a Scoot Airbus A320 trip to Singapore, video of the flight crew putting out the flames has surfaced online.

Flightradar24.com data indicates that the incident occurred on January 10, 2023, when the Airbus A320neo plane was getting ready to take off at Taipei Taoyuan International Airport (TPE). The aircraft, 9V-TNE, was supposed to fly flight TR993 to Singapore Changi Airport (SIN), however when it was taxiing on the runway for takeoff, passengers alerted the cabin crew that there was a fire inside.

Flight attendants are seen putting out flames in the smoke-filled cabin in the video, which was posted on social media by one of the incident witnesses.

Translate »
Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial